18K Platinum Black Opal, Diamond Engagement Ring
What is Black Opal and why it is Valuable?
Black opal is characterised by a dark body tone which can range from dark grey to jet black.
This vibrancy of colour makes black opal the most valuable form of all opals. Often a black opal will have a natural layer of potch (colourless opal) left on the back of the stone, which can give the stone an extra darkness and vibrancy of colour. The darker this potch backing is, the darker the body tone, which usually makes for greater vibrancy of colour and a higher value black opal. This is the principle upon which??doublets and triplets??are based, which are an imitation of solid black opals.
By comparison, black opals are the most valuable form of opal ?????????????????????????????????????????????€??due to their dark body tone and the resulting vibrant play of colour.
- Condition: New
- Brand: JDV Charms
- Jewellery Metal: 18K Platinum Gold
- Material: Black Opal & Diamond
- Details: Opal1.88ct, Tatal Diamond 0.55ct, Total Weight: 8.55ct
- JDV Charms Ring Size: Size15
- Opal Size: 11-12mm (H)*7-8mm(W)
Check your own size on our International Ring Size Conversion Chat or check 'Ring Measuring Size' online??but these are not always accurate, and millimetres matter when measuring rings. ??Please be aware that ring sizes and finger sizes are different things.??
Best Gift Idea for: Wedding, Party, Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, Formal, Casual.
Return & exchange policy
If you have made a purchase on our website and you are not 100% satisfied with the item you have received, we would be happy to provide 14 days exchange or return service based on our relevant policies.
Please read our return and exchange policy carefully:
1) Any exchanged or returned items must be in new and saleable condition and accompanied by the original sales receipt and packaging.
2) We do not provide refund for the change of mind.
3) We do provide exchange or refund for faulty items (excluding mishandling reason).
***Your order details need to be given as the proof of purchase for all exchange and refund.